November 2017 SOTM Nominees - Enter to win a Skar 18" sub/amp/box combo!!

If you want to enter SOTM you MUST start a build log here!

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/forum/13-member-rides-builds-show-off-your-whip-show-off-your-system/

It is a requirement of the rules to have your own buildlog for your system with at least 5 pictures in it.

Once you created a buildlog you can then post that link in this SOTM thread to nominate yourself, If there is no link to your buildlog you WILL NOT BE ENTERED!

To post pictures you need to host them at a site like imgur.com or imageshack.us (do not use photobucket), once you hosted the pictures you can than copy each picture link and paste it in your buildlog and the picture will be displayed.
You can also use the sites photo uploader, however for non-supporting members you need to reduce the file size and picture size to meet the sites requirements (larger file sizes are a feature for supporting members).

-Brian

Took me a while to figure out that you need at least 20 posts to be entered!  But once i got the build log done it was all good...

Good luck to all....love seeing those Second Skin logos in some of these builds. #SecondSkinForTheWin #SMDFTW 

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

My Build 

1987 Monte Carlo LS

Kenwood KVt-7012BT

Audio Control DQDX

Sundown SAE 1500D

Sundown SAE 1100.5

2 SA-12 4 ohm

2 T1652 Rockford Fosgate midrange 6.5

2 T16 Rockford Fosgate 6 midrange

2 Rockford Fosgate 6.5 midbass

All SMD Distribution and fuse blocks

OFC 1/0 power ground

OFC 12awg speaker wire 

OFC 8awg sub wire

Planning on a rebuild to make it look better, looks sloppy now

Lol at all these people wanting to enter but have no build log, some don't even post pictures... if you can't read the rules before you post... I think you post should be deleted and not be allowed to enter this month. 

I mean this is just crazy. Common sense people. Read before you post.

18 Sierra 6.2 Z71 : 3 F8L's, DD M2a @.67, 1.95@33

05 TL build log SOLD

04 YukonXL : jvc kw-v51bt , RE 6.5c, 4 jbl gt5 12s, Memphis pr1000.1 5.5 cu.ft. sealed

Archived