Hello,

Are the cc-1 units going to be coming back out again??   I'm really interested in getting one, however none are available online.  I've used the DD-1 with great results and hoping to get this as well.  If there's a different tool you offer that does the same thing let me know I'll get that instead.

"Be sure you know what you're talking about, before you give advice"

Tim

• 2 months later...

Depending on your results finding one and your actual location I own one. Not looking to sell, but if needed pm me and details can be worked out

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

On 11/6/2017 at 8:31 AM, SE wisconsin said:

Hello,

Are the cc-1 units going to be coming back out again??   I'm really interested in getting one, however none are available online.  I've used the DD-1 with great results and hoping to get this as well.  If there's a different tool you offer that does the same thing let me know I'll get that instead.

Should be available very soon, they're on priority.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Im a dealer for the products from the Antheny himself

"The DD-1+, CC-1, & AMM-1 is currently out of stock but is in the process of being built, and the CC-1s are right around the corner".

I will  be putting in a order for the rest of the line of tools to stock once they are available, Free Shipping on orders $99 or more, or local pickup is an option.

If you cant wait and want to drive I have a DD-1, DD-1+, CC-1, AMM-1, IM-SG, a Fluke and a Craftsman Clamp meter, a Fluke DMM, and dual sensor Term-Lab (non magnum, its the most recent version prior to the magnum release, for as little as it gets used its not worth while to reinvest in the new one).

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

• 3 weeks later...

Check the tool map use the search option top right

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

2 hours ago, kckrawford said:

Does anyone know who has a CC1 in stock?  Looking to try and get one but the seem to be sold out everywhere.  

Check out the "What's on your mind?" Column. Anthony916 posted yesterday they're available.

My bad. Miss read it. Only DD1 available 

Edited by 8ten8