5000-8000 watts rms electrical

It takes power to make power. I would not recommend running that much power on that little of electrical. if it were me, I would at the very minimum run a 240a alt, big 3, a good under hood battery, and a group 31

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Hook it all up, I'm sure it will do something. But if you can't turn it all the way up then what are you really doing? Those subs are going to need about 12 cubic feet plus what ever the port volume is going to be maybe 2 more cubic feet. Are you going to wall it? If you can wait until Black Friday, Soundqubed usually has some killer deals.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

11 hours ago, ChevyBoy95 said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you will NEVER see 5000-8000w on a burp.

(first off, no hate, and dont take any of this the wrong way)

This...^^^^ home boys comment is on it. You want to see 5-8 k, (pretty broad numbers by the way) even for a burp, you may want like two of the teraamp 8ks, or like, 47 of the cab amps, unless you wanna wire down. WAY down.  Then reserve/electrical really comes into play,..But, it can be done. But, be ready to accept equipment failure also. 

You could wire down, pray a bit, do your burps, and then wire it back up for daily activities i guess,...I do see that all the time.

Remember, the amp dyno runs/vids,  are a reactive run. Not nominal load.  Seems ya got some good suggestions/advise, from very knowledgeable peeps, but, if you dont want or cant swing a HO alt atm, (which is the exact direction id go), and your only gonna run the system for a "few months" .... then, id just get some reserve, push the OEM alt to the limit, and let it wang.  You mentioned burps, so i guess your wanting to compete and see some numbers. Id really focus on getting the enclosure as efficient as possible. Let it do the work. Find and match the resonance of the vehicle, which may be kinda high freq wise, and your demo/music, you know, the fun stuffs, may suffer, as well as band width. Really hard to do it all, and have it both ways. Anyway, get the gear, some bats, hook it up, and let it wang. Play in the 10v range. Fuck it.  I know many that do it. You may lose some gear/equipment, it may run like that for the few months you mentioned having it, and then some. Could blow the amp turning it on. Hard to say.

If your on a pretty tight budget, maybe aim a tick lower, and just build you a nice daily set up, dont expect the world, and something that you get in the lanes with occasionally, ....win or lose, fuck it, just have fun and get involved. (what its all about to me anyway)

. Nothing at all wrong with that.....not at all,... exactly what my blazer build was for. And i miss the fuck outta that thing. Good luck man 

11 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

(first off, no hate, and dont take any of this the wrong way)

This...^^^^ home boys comment is on it. You want to see 5-8 k, (pretty broad numbers by the way) even for a burp, you may want like two of the teraamp 8ks, or like, 47 of the cab amps, unless you wanna wire down. WAY down.  Then reserve/electrical really comes into play,..But, it can be done. But, be ready to accept equipment failure also. 

You could wire down, pray a bit, do your burps, and then wire it back up for daily activities i guess,...I do see that all the time.

Remember, the amp dyno runs/vids,  are a reactive run. Not nominal load.  Seems ya got some good suggestions/advise, from very knowledgeable peeps, but, if you dont want or cant swing a HO alt atm, (which is the exact direction id go), and your only gonna run the system for a "few months" .... then, id just get some reserve, push the OEM alt to the limit, and let it wang.  You mentioned burps, so i guess your wanting to compete and see some numbers. Id really focus on getting the enclosure as efficient as possible. Let it do the work. Find and match the resonance of the vehicle, which may be kinda high freq wise, and your demo/music, you know, the fun stuffs, may suffer, as well as band width. Really hard to do it all, and have it both ways. Anyway, get the gear, some bats, hook it up, and let it wang. Play in the 10v range. Fuck it.  I know many that do it. You may lose some gear/equipment, it may run like that for the few months you mentioned having it, and then some. Could blow the amp turning it on. Hard to say.

If your on a pretty tight budget, maybe aim a tick lower, and just build you a nice daily set up, dont expect the world, and something that you get in the lanes with occasionally, ....win or lose, fuck it, just have fun and get involved. (what its all about to me anyway)

. Nothing at all wrong with that.....not at all,... exactly what my blazer build was for. And i miss the fuck outta that thing. Good luck man 

I have no plans on getting into the lanes, car audio is just a phase I'm into right now. Something me and my friends are into. Besides not really much competition out here. Gary Killian, but that's WAY out of my league lol. 

15 hours ago, ShadeTreeMechanic said:

Hook it all up, I'm sure it will do something. But if you can't turn it all the way up then what are you really doing? Those subs are going to need about 12 cubic feet plus what ever the port volume is going to be maybe 2 more cubic feet. Are you going to wall it? If you can wait until Black Friday, Soundqubed usually has some killer deals.

No wall, and 12 cubes will fit in the back of my escape.

Oh,.. you mentioned "burps so, i went that way. Just build ya a nice lil daily. Nothing wrong there. Killian is a beast. Taking down his all time high score in psyclone this year was a hard, but fun accomplishment.   He's a good dude. Cool you and your buddies are getting into it.  I remember getting into that "phase about 25 years ago.  I'm still going through it lol.  Good luck man. Have fun with it. 

1 hour ago, Kyblack76 said:

Oh,.. you mentioned "burps so, i went that way. Just build ya a nice lil daily. Nothing wrong there. Killian is a beast. Taking down his all time high score in psyclone this year was a hard, but fun accomplishment.   He's a good dude. Cool you and your buddies are getting into it.  I remember getting into that "phase about 25 years ago.  I'm still going through it lol.  Good luck man. Have fun with it. 

same, talked about burping and getting XXXX power out of amplifier for said burp.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

3 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

Hey thanks man, and yeah Killian is great, he brought his truck out to my schools car show last year. Never turned up unfortunately.

2 hours ago, ChevyBoy95 said:

same, talked about burping and getting XXXX power out of amplifier for said burp.

Yeah, that was a poor choice of words on my part. I guess I was using burb as another term for peak rms or something. No plans on burping or keeping it loud 24/7, it'd get boring after a while.

Archived