London dealers?

MünürYılmaz

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Hi i am from the UK and currently running sundown gear the guy to talk to for Sundown gear is Hz Audio UK search this on Facebook and he will be more than willing to help you the guy is called Wayne really nice guy and as it's coming up to black Friday soon i am sure he could do you a good deal.

Not to sure on DC Audio gear i know you can get it as i went to a show a few weeks ago and one guys was running some DC Audio amps but don't know who supply's it in the UK.

Also as walled sonic said Bladeice also have some good stuff that's where i get most of my wiring and batts from he's also has a good supply of other well known brand's.

6 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

Oh wow nice, B2 amplifier are really good stuff. Thanks for the link!

5 minutes ago, sTp said:

Hi i am from the UK and currently running sundown gear the guy to talk to for Sundown gear is Hz Audio UK search this on Facebook and he will be more than willing to help you the guy is called Wayne really nice guy and as it's coming up to black Friday soon i am sure he could do you a good deal.

Not to sure on DC Audio gear i know you can get it as i went to a show a few weeks ago and one guys was running some DC Audio amps but don't know who supply's it in the UK.

Also as walled sonic said Bladeice also have some good stuff that's where i get most of my wiring and batts from he's also has a good supply of other well known brand's.

Oh nice thanks a lot! Seems like he gets limited amount of supplies and tries to sell them individually rather than like a retail store?

Nope he's not a retail store he deal's directly with sundown some of the stuff he has in stock other stuff he has to order directly from sundown.

I ordered 2 Zv5 15's that had to be made and shipped from the USA last year and i think the turn around was 3-4 weeks deffo worth the wait though.

Most stuff like DC,Alphard,Sundown,FI ect will have a delay as most is built to order if that makes sense.

Right mate just got some info back from Wayne i personally think running a SCV-4000D on 2 SA is a bit to much and he agreed with me i would aim more towards the SCV-3000D but heres what he said 

Hi mate i think scv 3k would suit sa better than 4k but they would work or get louder on 4k but not for long periods would get hot quicker , i can give 15 % off amp and sub combination . X-12's would get louder in the bigger box needed on same power with the extra excursion.

So the price for 2 SA-12V3 D4 and a SCV-3000D with the 15 percent off would be £1030  

Your best bet it to talk to him direct on Facebook mate here is a link https://www.facebook.com/hzaudiouk/ 

Also might be worth waiting till black Friday as he might do a better deal and it's only like 2 weeks away.

Hope this helps.

Archived