London dealers?

MünürYılmaz

10 hours ago, sTp said:

Right mate just got some info back from Wayne i personally think running a SCV-4000D on 2 SA is a bit to much and he agreed with me i would aim more towards the SCV-3000D but heres what he said 

Hi mate i think scv 3k would suit sa better than 4k but they would work or get louder on 4k but not for long periods would get hot quicker , i can give 15 % off amp and sub combination . X-12's would get louder in the bigger box needed on same power with the extra excursion.

So the price for 2 SA-12V3 D4 and a SCV-3000D with the 15 percent off would be £1030  

Your best bet it to talk to him direct on Facebook mate here is a link https://www.facebook.com/hzaudiouk/ 

Also might be worth waiting till black Friday as he might do a better deal and it's only like 2 weeks away.

Hope this helps.

Very reasonable price there! and yeah I agree I guess if I can get 1.5k on each sub that would be awesome. Also I am considering the X-12's but they're a little too expensive for my liking. I could go for 1 X-12 instead of 2 12V3' and then maybe buying another later down the road if i want to. 

But thanks a lot for finding out for me bud, I will definitely contact him just before black friday to see what kinda deals he's got for me ??

Archived