Sundown Audio

Beating a dead horse?

Psikotik247

Ok guys i know that I am probably beating a dead horse with this but I am looking for good budget amps. I know that budget and good don't really go hand in hand but I have been looking at the skar audio rp series and nvx jad series. I know skar has had a shady past with their stuff but the price is right. Nvx from what videos and reviews I have seen those jad amps seem to do over rated power. How is the quality of the nvx vs the skar rp lines?

Ct sounds? American bass? Car audio bargain? not sure if thats the budget ur looking for. U should post ur ballpark budget and the kind of power ur looking for. You might get a lil more specific recommendations. Also used/rebuilt stuff on reputable sites would be another good option for a budget minded system. 

And yes buying budget means u might be taking a risk on longevity. Like yah the amp does its rated power, but how long it’ll last in ur vehicle is another aspect to think about. Making sure ur takig it easy on the amp might help extend its life, rather than using it to its full rated potential. Just my thoughts on it. 

Archived