2x more XS D3400 enough?

Been lurking for a while and am lost in the equations and charts so figured I would ask the question. First post starts off with a fun question, electrical and how many batteries would you run.

First off system/Components purchased so far for daily use and short demos
2x ZV5 15" D2 (thinking can wire to 1ohm per sub)
2x SCV-4000
SAX-200.4
SD-6.5CS components
1x XS Power D3400
Mechman 250A alt
Big 3 0ga kit

The D3400 I have is for under the hood of an 08 rabbit and planning on running more batteries in the back. Wanting to install all the stuff but the wife is starting to get the Jar out and eyeing its place on the mantel (married guys will understand the reference) because of the money I have spent so far. SWould 2 more XS D3400 batteries be enough or what would you run if looking to stay under a grand to start for more batteries? (Can always add more later)

I would go lithium if it was me save a ton of weight should be fine with a jy 45. Especially since you have a small car and agms start to put more strain weight wise on a little car.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Personally I would look into caps over batteries too. I definitely think that the price of lithium will come down in the near future but it for sure isn't the solve all case. 

Above 13.3 you basically are just using alt power on lithium where on caps any power stored in them at all is what i consider "usable"

1349713160_rte.png

Archived