Sonic Electronix

Ok how do these solar chargers compare to smart chargers, whats stopping these chargers from overcharging the batt. I have also heard that i may drain your battery to when there is not enough sun due to an compenent missing in it called iodide. Dont want to change the topic but do anyone want to  or care to eloborate on t

These solar chargers are a trickle charger so it won't overcharge. Very low power and can't really charge a dead battery, more to keep a charged battery topped up. As far as the review from the guy who claimed to be an electrical engineer, his unit was defective and assumed there could not be a diode in it. If he was a real engineer, he would have taken it apart to see. lol I have about 8 of these in different vehicles, work trucks and tractors. The only ones that would quit working were the ones that I bought from Harbor Freight.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Ok im going to buy one tommorow,  I want to get the one you had a link to but dont want to wait i seen alot of them at walmart and i dont know which one to get, some are similar to the one in the link but there are differences but beside the number of amps what do i need to look for before buying.

you could just take the battery out once a week and charge it in your apartment on the balcony or something. :unknw:

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Archived