wheel offset vibration?

Recently reconditioned a set of alloy wheels I got for real cheap. I bought them since I needed new tires and didn't want to get new for the steelies I had on. The wheels I reconditioned were from a '09 subaru forester- 17"x7 offset +48 and my wheels were 15" with an offset of +55. I bought nice tires for them (BFG) and dropped the car off at the shop for mounting/balance/alignment. Ever since then, Ive gotten a vibration up past 55mph on the highway; I can feel it in the steering wheel and pedal. 

I didn't think the 7mm offset would make much of a difference, but could it be causing this vibration? provided that I didn't lose a weight...I'm about to buy spacers with extended studs to correct it but I'm not sure if it could be causing this.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

41 minutes ago, mbdblue said:

Recently reconditioned a set of alloy wheels I got for real cheap. I bought them since I needed new tires and didn't want to get new for the steelies I had on. The wheels I reconditioned were from a '09 subaru forester- 17"x7 offset +48 and my wheels were 15" with an offset of +55. I bought nice tires for them (BFG) and dropped the car off at the shop for mounting/balance/alignment. Ever since then, Ive gotten a vibration up past 55mph on the highway; I can feel it in the steering wheel and pedal. 

I didn't think the 7mm offset would make much of a difference, but could it be causing this vibration? provided that I didn't lose a weight...I'm about to buy spacers with extended studs to correct it but I'm not sure if it could be causing this.

If your hub is square and the wheel is square (both items undamaged), then the amount of offset shouldnt matter.  A wheel is a wheel.  The overall vibration limit is a product of the effective off-center mass and the distance of that mass from center.  Much like torque actually, since its a force.  The wheel is either damaged or unbalanced.  Or your alignment is off.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

I didn't think it could be, but I wanted another opinion...thanks man! Im gonna take it to the shop and ask if they can re-balance them. I also noticed that the tires were over-inflated by 10 lbs. each so I kicked them down to recommended

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived