Re Audio Components

loganberry

Re Comps

i wanna run those in the x, i think they will sound good, and give me the mids i want, ill be given them 75w rms....but here is my question....where can i get just re tweets, just like the ones these come with...i need to get some but not spend a TON

thanks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ok then, i guess those are out

i want a nice component set, one with good midbass (dont wanna have to turn it off at high volumes) and great crisp highs....i want the price right around 150, those pheonix gold, have a link to them? and how do they sound

i will also need whatever brand i get to be able to offer just a tweet too, thanks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Im still not understanding why you would need more than one pair of tweets per pair of mids.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Im still not understanding why you would need more than one pair of tweets per pair of mids.

cause i have a few places i want just tweeters and no mids.....i want regular component sets, but i always want just a tweeter in some spots too

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

If you add on more tweeters.... your probably not going to hear the midbass very well anyway.... why not just a comp set in each door?

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

If you add on more tweeters.... your probably not going to hear the midbass very well anyway.... why not just a comp set in each door?

long story and youll understand more when i put them in.....i have ALOT of space to fill, and quite a bit of bass already doing that

so as of now i just want a really nice comp set that gets loud and clean, decent midbass (dont wanna turn it off on high volume) for around 150 bucks a set....:)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

rsd are nice and smooth sounding great midbass and a nice non harsh or bright tweeter. how they sound to you will depend on your install and ars but from what im seeing now im not thinkig you want what they provide.

als i dont care if you have 30 subs you still need midbass

Archived