It's been a LONG time since I have updated this build on here! Hope my video shows up! ? I compete in N.S.P.L. so I only test for that class and don't give out my build specs cause I still compete. My scores are Outlaw with mic in the kick with the subs firing from cargo area. That is how the class I compete in is setup. However for those that like to know I'm about 1db down for a legal sealed score mic on windshield. This video was from start to finish for me reaching my 150db goal I set for my self.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks man. It's been fun and stressful all at the same time ?

3 hours ago, 06RTCharger said:

When i first seen the title of the thread, i thought “oh..no...here goes that hairtrick guy, still trying to down talk walled setups” lol. Thats badass tho, that artwork is sick too. What do u call that style of box? Its like a ported tube inside of a ported box?

Lol I've always just referred to it as a series tuned 6th order. I'm honestly not for sure if that is the proper name for. I had the idea of it that's why we started with the single just to see how it react. I almost gave up at first because I was destroying too many Subs. The once I figure it out how to keep him from unloading. I just kept testing and testing making the slightest of changes and the numbers kept climbing

4 hours ago, 420ninja said:

cant wait to see the next build this is nuts

IMG_20170826_161951_951.jpg

Archived