November 2017 SOTM Voting - Vote for the winner of a Skar 18" sub/amp/box combo!!

Vote for Novembers SOTM winner!  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for Novembers SOTM winner!

• Alex912005
    • Mr DeeBeez
    • bigmizzle99
    • Frome901
    • bolanorthhighlands
    • Dragonware
    • Damian1995
    • tony187soundproof
    • Weatherbass08
    • xpoppadaddyx
    • 420ninja
    • Jake Pace
    • mrclmn
    • srp365
    • Phillip Klocko
    • 2000S104.3
    • MünürYılmaz
    • K Caudill
    • ChevyBoy95
    • mpulford311

This poll is closed to new votes

17 minutes ago, omg_spoon said:

okay then tiger.

do you like when people call you during dinner askin who you gonna vote for?

No I don't like it when people call me during dinner, but I'm not going to get upset about it.   I didn't mean to offend anyone here.     I'm new here and I went about it the wrong way.   My apologies to you sir.  ?

6 hours ago, mpulford311 said:

No I don't like it when people call me during dinner, but I'm not going to get upset about it.   I didn't mean to offend anyone here.     I'm new here and I went about it the wrong way.   My apologies to you sir.  1f44d.png

I'm sure that wasn't your intention, but people don't like when people are begging for votes, or what may come off as nagging people to try and get them to vote for you. You kinda just gotta keep up with your build log constantly, not just for the purpose of winning something and then leaving.

I gotta say, the fact that you have only been on here for a month, and first time entering, you are doing really good, Major props to how you are doing so far. I have entered almost every contest I could for about 2 years and this month is the first time I actually have a shot. Don't get discouraged if you lose, keep at it and try again. 

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

2 hours ago, Mr DeeBeez said:

I'm sure that wasn't your intention, but people don't like when people are begging for votes, or what may come off as nagging people to try and get them to vote for you. You kinda just gotta keep up with your build log constantly, not just for the purpose of winning something and then leaving.

I gotta say, the fact that you have only been on here for a month, and first time entering, you are doing really good, Major props to how you are doing so far. I have entered almost every contest I could for about 2 years and this month is the first time I actually have a shot. Don't get discouraged if you lose, keep at it and try again. 

Thank you for your words of wisdom.  I will take them and learn from them.  Good luck to you. 

Voted, Good Luck to all entries!!! 

Second Skin Tri Color.png

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Archived