Hydraulic Crimping Tool

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

ill buy one right now if I know im not waiting 3 months, or paying $1596 for the thing, their site still says backordered so who knows... Ive been contemplating buying one for a while now. 

You could try emailing the company directly and asking if the wait is still 3 months. Maybe they didnt update the site. Because the day after i ordered mine they put up the 3month backorder wait. So their stock and the website doesnt line up right sometimes i guess. 

Zack_89 I have the same one of which I also bought off Amazon and it works perfectly. Nice and pretty crimps. No hate just seconding him for all the bassheads with shallow pockets lol. I'll admit I would have bought that as well if I could. For that much coin I just ordered me a mechman alt for my Christmas gift to myself lol lol. 

1 hour ago, Wrksux4me said:

Zack_89 I have the same one of which I also bought off Amazon and it works perfectly. Nice and pretty crimps. No hate just seconding him for all the bassheads with shallow pockets lol. I'll admit I would have bought that as well if I could. For that much coin I just ordered me a mechman alt for my Christmas gift to myself lol lol. 

I can agree on that, if ur budget minded, this typa shits not necessary lol. My budget got demolished a long time ago ? 

I understand the wanting to pay a pretty penny on tools. There is a certain feeling of ease when you know you've bought something that is made well, will do what it's supposed to do (and well might I add) and will last as long as you can use it.  Kinda goes for a lot of things besides tools. 

5 minutes ago, audiofanaticz said:

I messaged them on facebook 2 nights ago with no response, emailed them last night and they said that it looks like you got one of the last ones but claimed to be expecting delivery around mid Jan.

Damm. Hell of a crimper. Worth the wait I think 

3 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

I messaged them on facebook 2 nights ago with no response, emailed them last night and they said that it looks like you got one of the last ones but claimed to be expecting delivery around mid Jan.

I wouldnt trust their “around mid Jan” estimation lol. I ordered mine and waited a week for a shipping confirmation, nothing came and i had no confirmation of shipment but my card was charged for the crimper so i emailed them. They said it looks like we just ran out before i placed my order, the wait will be 1.5-2 months. I fallowed up a couple times and the wait got a lil longer. In the end i placed my order aug30, it was at my door dec1. 3months. The peice of mind i have is worth the wait for me. They must be selling like crazy. Glad i didnt get my refund and wait till its back in stock.

Archived