Second Skin Audio

RE MT 15" specs

aygobasshead

Hello guys,

Now before ranting me, I've done some research on these RE Audio subs and I'm well aware of the fact that there are threads on this website about these subs.

The reason for making a new thread is, I do not wish to reopen old threads or bump old stuff. But if this is not allowed please feel free to delete and pm me.

I have tried contacting RE Audio but they basically didn't reply to calls and e-mails so I'm left in the dead.

What I've found? Basically nothing, there are a lot of different set ups of these subs. In my case, a double lead (per terminal) sub, unsure of how many spiders.

Also, I believe it's a dual 2 ohm, SPL set-up woofer in front of me, I bought it from a guy who didn't know much about it and I'm planning to sell it in an enclosure.

But, I'll need specs. Now, the guy doesn't give too much about the box being 101% accurate, but some specs that are close to the actual woofer specs would be nice. Does anyone have some info on how to tune this woofer or what box to make?

He wants it tuned real low, around 27-28 hz and he'll be slapping quite some power on to this beast, so I was hoping you guys could help me out.

Thanks guys!

(Pics of this woofer in attachments, not sure if they're of any use)

25344691_1362913097151854_449884089_o.jpg

25319778_1362913107151853_1275707895_o.jpg

Archived