Second Skin Audio

Box I’m about to build for low lows tuned 21hz 1 15

camshairtricks

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just want to know what his ride peaks at my box was tuned to 32/33 htz, and I peaked at 45ish.  

for you to peak at 21/22 htz in a kia soul is crazy, but also yours is apparently built different than mine since my hatch rattles and my roof flexes.  mine is a 2017 kia soul, and you said yours was a 2016.  not sure the difference. other than year model.

but then again i have had mine metered (comps dont cost that much) and most good shops will meter for free or a small fee.  

yeah I put up a shitty score of only 135.X but thats why im rebuilding my box.  making it just over 5 cubes net with 2x the amount of port area tuned to 32-35htz.  haven decided on the final tuning just yet.  have several days to decide.

and not doing the wall after all.  figured i would save the bills and buy a battery or 2 and spend a little more on the box materials and not use mdf this time but 11 ply birch.  

if i piss ya off not meant to.  just question what you say since all we see id the paper and dash no box.   

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

artworks-000092162281-bmr0zk-t500x500.jpg

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

dude how long is your port to be 7x7 and tuned to 28 htz .  did you build the box, bet it from somewhere or have someone else build it and tell you that .  man I just dont seem right on what you are saying.  

because I'm figuring that your port based on the net you gave is somewhere in the area of 30" long. 

show us some pics please of you box.  dont worry Im not out to steal the design I am doing my own thing with 2 12's  never been a fan of single 15s.  

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Archived