Second Skin Audio

New Fi Audio Neodymium subs, anyone have any?

Dcoils101

I was looking at Fi Audio's new line of NEO(dymium) subwoofers. I had a ferrite SSD15 back in 2013 and I liked it a lot. I was thinking about getting either the NEO SSD 15 with the SQ/HT (Xmax coil with soft suspension) and the internal leads, or a NEO Q 15 fully loaded (but i dont know whether to get hybrid or stitched tinsel leads). Either one will be ported at 33hz. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these subs yet or knows much about them, they look great. Right now i've got 2 Soundqubed HDS2.1 12's on 1200w RMS. They sound good, but I wanted to get something more SQ oriented while still providing plenty of SPL. Opinions and ideas, please!

Sounds like you need the Q neo... order them up. You will be way happier with them over the HDS's

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived