Tonastys 2016 Silverado regular cab

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truck looks very clean , standard cabs around me are very rare now but look the best dropped.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

1 hour ago, YukonXL04 said:

Man I liked those stock 20s on it. Why did you go to the 17s?

The stock wheel and fire combo weighed just at 80lbs. This wheel tire combo is a hair over 50.  It' going to get a whipple soon #racetruck

5 hours ago, rocking.that.eclipse said:

Should buy back your amps from Jeff...

Nope I'm doing a helix match 6    2 way front stage with hybrid audio and a jl 10w3 in passive radiator enclosure.  Nice and simple. But not till the super charger is in

God i love your truck.

I want a newer silverado so bad.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived