Tonastys 2016 Silverado regular cab

Good looking truck!  I like all the subtle mods that dont just jump out at you.  If you do put a blower on it make sure you put a boost cam and valve train.  You'll get a solid 150ish hp out of just the blower....but a proper cam and valve train with tuning you could get 200+.  A little more $$$ if you have the DOD stuff but well worth it for proper power delivery.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Just now, Audio-Concepts said:

Good looking truck!  I like all the subtle mods that dont just jump out at you.  If you do put a blower on it make sure you put a boost cam and valve train.  You'll get a solid 150ish hp out of just the blower....but a proper cam and valve train with tuning you could get 200+.  A little more $$$ if you have the DOD stuff but well worth it for proper power delivery.

It is being supercharged.  But no cam.  Im in califirnia where smog laws are strict.   So no cam or headers.  I already have afm deleted but i will be putting either a magnusson supercharger (smog legal) or an lt4 Corvette supercharger (will be legal in april of next year) on truck and leaving it at that.  While thats getting done i most likely will do dod delete as well but thats about it for the motor

20 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

It is being supercharged.  But no cam.  Im in califirnia where smog laws are strict.   So no cam or headers.  I already have afm deleted but i will be putting either a magnusson supercharger (smog legal) or an lt4 Corvette supercharger (will be legal in april of next year) on truck and leaving it at that.  While thats getting done i most likely will do dod delete as well but thats about it for the motor

If that blower is legal you could possible do a factory supercharged cam out of the same car.  Look into it if youre interested.  I have plans to drop mine 4/6 and being in Indiana I dont have emissions where I'm at so either doing a single turbo and boost cam or just gonna do intake head work dod delete and a stage 4 btr cam with an upgraded convertor.  As long as I'm over 400whp ill be happy.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

13 minutes ago, Audio-Concepts said:

If that blower is legal you could possible do a factory supercharged cam out of the same car.  Look into it if youre interested.  I have plans to drop mine 4/6 and being in Indiana I dont have emissions where I'm at so either doing a single turbo and boost cam or just gonna do intake head work dod delete and a stage 4 btr cam with an upgraded convertor.  As long as I'm over 400whp ill be happy.

Lt4 cam wont fit but an l86 cam will. But its hardly a change from l83 cam which is my motor.  Im at a 4.5/7 drop.  I do have trac bars. And g80 rear axle already.   Only thing imdoing now is front coilover conversion and rear shock relocarion with double adjustables. And 07-18 suspension is the same so i can help you out with what's good and whats not. Ive been through numerous suspension parts on this truck to find what ilike

2 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

Lt4 cam wont fit but an l86 cam will. But its hardly a change from l83 cam which is my motor.  Im at a 4.5/7 drop.  I do have trac bars. And g80 rear axle already.   Only thing imdoing now is front coilover conversion and rear shock relocarion with double adjustables. And 07-18 suspension is the same so i can help you out with what's good and whats not. Ive been through numerous suspension parts on this truck to find what ilike

I plan on doing a flip kit rear and IHC drop control arms up front.  With having 4wd my drop choices are limited to go that much.  and keeping my stock springs I shouldnt lose much in the ride quality.  Then I'm gonna pick up some 22" snowflakes and call it a day.  

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived