Tonastys 2016 Silverado regular cab

2 minutes ago, Audio-Concepts said:

I plan on doing a flip kit rear and IHC drop control arms up front.  With having 4wd my drop choices are limited to go that much.  and keeping my stock springs I shouldnt lose much in the ride quality.  Then I'm gonna pick up some 22" snowflakes and call it a day.  

Exactly what you dont want haha. Ihc is a joke and djm is just as bad

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/22/2017 at 8:08 AM, YukonXL04 said:

Man I liked those stock 20s on it.

Ditto! Nice truck tho'!

2000 Toyota Solara SEV6, 200 amp alternator, Jensen VX7020, Hifonics American Warrior Taurus X, Hifonics American Warrior Centurion X, JBL Club 6500C, Power Acoustik XP2K-4102, Coustic Power Logic HT-612 in a BP4.

On 12/6/2018 at 5:54 PM, ToNasty said:

Othet amp showed.  Second sub shows Saturday. We will begin shortly

20181206_175251.jpg

How do you like the amps? I'm looking at getting a DD Audio D5.1500 for my single cab.

On 12/9/2018 at 2:30 PM, ToNasty said:

It is being supercharged.  But no cam.  Im in califirnia where smog laws are strict.   So no cam or headers.  I already have afm deleted but i will be putting either a magnusson supercharger (smog legal) or an lt4 Corvette supercharger (will be legal in april of next year) on truck and leaving it at that.  While thats getting done i most likely will do dod delete as well but thats about it for the motor

I'm in Cali as well. Where did you read that headers are a no-go? I have Gibson headers in my Dakota (granted it's just a V6), and they came with a CARB sticker for the engine bay. The smog shop gave me crap, but I didn't have the sticker. I don't get the impression that it'll be an issue once I put the CARB sticker on.

2 hours ago, aburger said:

I'm in Cali as well. Where did you read that headers are a no-go? I have Gibson headers in my Dakota (granted it's just a V6), and they came with a CARB sticker for the engine bay. The smog shop gave me crap, but I didn't have the sticker. I don't get the impression that it'll be an issue once I put the CARB sticker on.

You have shorties. Some shorties are carb legal. But all long tubes arent

• 3 weeks later...

Not really much of an update but my second skin, and raammat order showed today so i started with that fun stuff.  And the front stage has been ordered

I chose the one i did because people have been telling me passive is chitty and i cant make it sound good. My response "watch me bitch"

Front stahe consists of the following cdt equipment

DRT-26 Silk Tweeters

ES-02 Midrange

HD-M6 Midbass Drivers

MX-1000SX Crossovers

I will be doing the doors this weekend

IMG_20181227_161703.jpg

Nice Update !!! Deadner ... I need to get to work on mine ASAP !!!

Nice choice of Equipment Sir !!! I'm tuned in.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I like your coverage you did there w/ sound deadening.

And holy shit your starting to make progress! lol I have seen you go thru many planning stages, look forward to see how it turns out.

7 minutes ago, White Lightning said:

Nice Update !!! Deadner ... I need to get to work on mine ASAP !!!

Nice choice of Equipment Sir !!! I'm tuned in.

Im going to add some mlv on the back wall just because.   Also i got a hell of a deal on the cdt stuff

4 minutes ago, bcbrassard said:

I like your coverage you did there w/ sound deadening.

And holy shit your starting to make progress! lol I have seen you go thru many planning stages, look forward to see how it turns out.

It finally fot to me. The stock shit sucks and my buddy marv has thr exact same truck so we will be doing them at the same time. Different equipment.  He will be building thr box.  But its time. And now that people are teling me passive is crap, it makes it a challenge and more fun

Archived