Tonastys 2016 Silverado regular cab

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, dolarbilz said:

Less talk more work.people are probably waiting for you to sale your gear off lol

Cant sell it. Will is building my pillars to the speakers i have. So im not paying for pillars again

On 12/27/2018 at 10:06 PM, White Lightning said:

As much as I like that cool looking center console, I would have to tear it apart and build me a very stealthy sub enclosure. Like maybe a pair of down firing 10s or a rear firing 12 with the ports firing WAY forward ... almost T-Line'ish ... just saying

On 12/27/2018 at 10:08 PM, ToNasty said:

I cant do that. Mentally. I love how my interior looks and ive spent a lot of time making it what ot is. And the truck is still basicly new. 

Hmmm ... some fuckery going on here ...

LOL

On 4/19/2019 at 9:41 PM, Ron36 said:

Where’s that giant sub going in a regular cab truck. Build looks good so far I’ve seen U change your mind a lot on equipment.

On 4/19/2019 at 9:52 PM, ToNasty said:

No turning back on equipment now. Its only a 10.  Custom center console. And @will77530 is buukdinbuilding my a pillars for the speakers ive sent him. And hes expensive. So i dont have the option of changing any equipment now

I still say you need to go ported and tuned ... Just Saying 

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

1 hour ago, White Lightning said:

Hmmm ... some fuckery going on here ...

LOL

I still say you need to go ported and tuned ... Just Saying 

Well. Me going 3 way made it so i could use a bigger sub.  But im still limited on space just not as much.  But i am picking up an adire brahma 12 this week. To "test out"

Archived