Tonastys 2016 Silverado regular cab

11 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

Not much progress because of will. But my alternator I dont need shows friday and I'll be installing that along with the big 2 or 3 or 4. Whatever you want to call it 

If you want a basic square box I got you boo or you can wait for my fuckery 

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/29/2019 at 9:12 AM, ToNasty said:

Cool little stuff that only k2 truck owners can appreciate.  I wanted to do this without cutting any factory wires. And I could do that only if I could get power, ground and acc to my dsp.  And I know have a plug and play harness to do so

20191029_071041.jpg

Looks nice! Who did you get the harness from?

I just tapped rap at the bcm and got power and ground from the amp

18 Sierra 6.2 Z71 : 3 F8L's, DD M2a @.67, 1.95@33

05 TL build log SOLD

04 YukonXL : jvc kw-v51bt , RE 6.5c, 4 jbl gt5 12s, Memphis pr1000.1 5.5 cu.ft. sealed

43 minutes ago, YukonXL04 said:

Looks nice! Who did you get the harness from?

I just tapped rap at the bcm and got power and ground from the amp

Phil gamboa does conversions for the k2 trucks. Called him up  asked if there was a way.  He said yes. 1 hour later I had a picture and tracking number 

I will not tap into the bcm. That's asking for trouble. That's the brain of the whole truck. But I am having my bcm re programmed by wams for shit I dont need 

2 hours ago, ToNasty said:

Phil gamboa does conversions for the k2 trucks. Called him up  asked if there was a way.  He said yes. 1 hour later I had a picture and tracking number 

I will not tap into the bcm. That's asking for trouble. That's the brain of the whole truck. But I am having my bcm re programmed by wams for shit I dont need 

Yea theres a few harnesses I will probably pick up from Phil. I figured that's probably where you got it.

I'm wrong it wasnt the bcm, I believe it's right where your connector plugs in.

18 Sierra 6.2 Z71 : 3 F8L's, DD M2a @.67, 1.95@33

05 TL build log SOLD

04 YukonXL : jvc kw-v51bt , RE 6.5c, 4 jbl gt5 12s, Memphis pr1000.1 5.5 cu.ft. sealed

16 minutes ago, YukonXL04 said:

Yea theres a few harnesses I will probably pick up from Phil. I figured that's probably where you got it.

I'm wrong it wasnt the bcm, I believe it's right where your connector plugs in.

Xt61 junction box.  And I have most of Phil's conversions. It's nice.  I text him. Tell him what I need. He figures it out. 

• 2 months later...

Not much as I've been healing.  The first alternator showed up.  It was wrong. Second alternator showed up.  Looked like hammered dog shit.  Word of advice.  Dont use brand x

Anyways the new alternator was built and finished the day of payment.  

20200224_133856.jpg

Archived