Second Skin Audio

My second attempt

So i got a hand me down sub a couple days ago (my buddy upgraded to a sa12) and decided to build a box for all three lol. So now i have 2 batteries, one 140a gm alternator, one stock 90a alternator, big three, 1/0g wire, 3 pa gothic 12s wired at 2.6ohms,  a hifonics bre2500.1d (yes, i know its junk), and a box that i designed and built at 7.6cft, tuned at 33htz with 13.8sqin of port area per foot. It has a triple baffle, and 2 center supports of 3" dowel rod. All in the rear trunk space of my 95  jeep xj. Just making this post for the hell of it. I think it turnout out pretty good. So, how does it look? Its my second attempt so go easy on me lol

ngvzav.jpg

6xs09i.jpg

294nukl.jpg

n4dax.jpg

2mrsco6.jpg

6y02h2.jpg

zwmixc.jpg

This was the result lol

op2vc0.jpg

A short Little video lol

Based on your specs port area seems fine and the box looks pretty well built, now doing 4 subs subs up / port back would let you run your amp at one ohm and you would get more out of it, of course some improvements in your electrical would be needed. The combined effects of increased cone area and reduced final load impedance would surely get you louder. 

Archived