Call of Duty World War 2 - PS4 - Anyone play?

Figured out what I was doing wrong. Apparently, I had my gun 'zoomed' in too much. There's an in-game aim assist on most guns where it will help you lock into the enemy if you keep the aim box near them and then zoom in as you go.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

On 12/24/2017 at 7:45 PM, Wishuponasub said:

Yeah a few people do. There is a SMD group I think @Kyblack76 I'm playing it and I love it but I haven't joined the group because I don't want to cause losses. I suck majorly.

Fuck all that,... you on ps4? have and wanna play WWII ? you ok with some shit talking, maybe some illegal activities going on in the back ground, can take and make a joke? Like to just have fun, play the FUCKING OBJECTIVE, and try to WIN , but, not at the cost of having a good time? Then come play with us. Me, Tyler, and half a dozen so mother fuckers get on there, and have a ball,... we kick ass most of the time too !!!.... Come play if ya wanna, and fit all the above tight critiera ;)

On 12/24/2017 at 8:20 PM, ChevyBoy95 said:

For what it is worth, I have a 2.5+ KDR with a 1.7 W/L playing mostly solo and run 3-5 sensitivity.

Trav ???? If your on PS4 and we havent had a party playing together im gonna be pissed off dude.....

21 hours ago, Ahmed Johnson said:

So does Kyle, lol

LOL, i do,.. i run around nading my own team , running into walls the entire match LOL,.... shit is fun LOL

20 hours ago, tdsa23 said:

He does and he is all about wins. 

God damn skippy ...

19 hours ago, Ahmed Johnson said:

I haven't been on in months but if I get the game and play it's only to play with Kyle. At least he isn't a boring quiet ass like some other people I used to play with, lol

Broski,.... get it, and come play,.. shit is fun, we have a ball,... and Tyler, and Richard (another audio dude, TEAM Fi homeboy) kick fucking ass. They hold it down, while us other fuck heads run around shooting penis's in walls and shit..... get it and lets PLAY !!!!

15 hours ago, bolanorthhighlands said:

Just got it. Waiting for 11 gigs to download

B64B6AA2-52CE-4D1B-A626-089F640E1C9A.thumb.jpeg.6f1de6e43e195ffee6d84cccd7b6bbd0.jpeg

Fucking sucks bro... updates and shit are JUST AS BAD,... but, it is worth it when your rolling. Have fun mate. 

14 hours ago, moh.vze.com said:

Figured out what I was doing wrong. Apparently, I had my gun 'zoomed' in too much. There's an in-game aim assist on most guns where it will help you lock into the enemy if you keep the aim box near them and then zoom in as you go.

There is a zoom feature ????? The fuck you talking about ????? And aim assist is for faggot ;)

I only say that, cuz i dont use it, and cant aim for shit, ... hit markers for days lol. With or with out AA,.... Still, only 12 year old fuck boys like Tyler use aim assist ;) 

On 12/24/2017 at 7:48 PM, moh.vze.com said:

I saw someone on earlier with an SMD tag

Also, are those KontrolFreaks thumb joystick add-ons worth it for the PS4 Controller? I have trouble moving the cross hair left to right without accidentally moving it slightly up or down.

And, i DO use the kontrol knob thingys,.... BUT, i only like one on my right thumb... i know i know, i am a retard, ... lol, but, its what is comfy to me... go figure.