Finally finished my 900D dual liquid loop pc!(770k, ROG FORMULA IX, 1080)

SOOOO EXCITED MY BUILD IS FINALLY COMPLETE!!!

I've been wanting to build a liquid computer for almost 10 years now...at age 13 I knew it's something that had to be done. I'm FINALLY  financially stable and was able to complete this build that took over a month just building it after receiving all the parts. I never knew I was capable of doing a  build like this so it definetly shined light on what i'm capable of doing when I really set my mind to something. Most definitely gave me more confidence on walling off my expedition :) 

PARTS LIST

• Motherboard - ASUS ROG MAXIMUS FORMULA IX(-X-)
  • CPU - i7 7700k Kabby Lake(-X-)
  • PSU - EVGA Supernova 750 G3(-X-)
  • GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 GAMING iCX(-X-)
  • RAM - G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB(4x8GB) 3000/CAS 16(-X-)
  • SSD - Samsung 850 PRO 512GB(-X-)
  • HD - WD Black 1TB 7200RPM(-X-)
  • CASE Corsair 900D(-X-)

Watercooling Componets

• EK GPU Block - EK-FC1080 GTX FTW2 - Nickel(-X-)
  • EK GPU Backplate - EK-FC1080 GTX FTW - Black(-X-)
  • EK Pump - EK-XTOP Revo D5 PWM - Plexi(-X-)
  • EK Radiators - 2x PE 480 Quad Radiator(-X-)
  • EK Reservoirs - 2x RES X3 250(-X-)
  • EK Hardline Tubing - HD PETG Tube
  • EK or Bitspower Fittings - 44 fittings. Varying between 90's, soft tubing connections in basement and rigid fittings.
  • EK Hardline Tubing - HD PETG Tube (-X-)

Snapseed.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

Snapseed(1).jpg.1b55905f8617aa44b4e5ae93d70a54cf.jpg

CP1.jpg

CP2.jpg

cp3.jpg

cp5.jpg

cp7.jpg

24 minutes ago, audiofanaticz said:

only running 1 radiator in there?

Says theres two but I only see one, unless its hiding somewhere on the bottom of the case. 

Is that gpu custom mounted vertically? Only case I knew could mount cards vertically was the Thermaltake Core p5 which is what I have.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Must be on the bottom behind the power supply. 

I got 2 480mm and a 240mm all 60mm thick in mine, even hardlined between the 2 radiators in the bottom which everyone uses soft tubing for because they claim its so hard to do since theres like a inch between the radiators on each side.

19 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

only running 1 radiator in there?

17 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

Must be on the bottom behind the power supply. 

I got 2 480mm and a 240mm all 60mm thick in mine, even hardlined between the 2 radiators in the bottom which everyone uses soft tubing for because they claim its so hard to do since theres like a inch between the radiators on each side.

1 slim ekwb 480mm rad on the top, 1 thick ekwb radiator in the basement, 1 240mm in the basement as well and a 240 on the front of the case. Love the 900D SO MUCH SPACE! Glad I kept the 900D instead of going caselabs. All that extra money went to good use. I used a false floor to cover all the ugly stuff. I routed the basement soft not because hard line would be hard, but it allows me to move things around if needed and i won't have to drain the loop every time i need to remove the floor or maneuver wires underneath. Bypass fittings saved my ass on this build. allowed me to drill a hole in the sheetmetal, which made it possible for me to convert hardline to soft very easily ;)

Archived