Finally finished my 900D dual liquid loop pc!(770k, ROG FORMULA IX, 1080)

Nice!

Im running bitspower fittings as well as gpu blocks, and petg hardline.

EK block on my mobo, and cpu. EK res's too (bought 2 only used one).

Ill never buy bitspower blocks again, 2 of the 3 blocks where missing the small washers to attach them, and only 1 block came with thermal paste (which I use something better than they send anyways).

Their CS is horrible emails going back and forth and they had no idea what I was missing even after sending them pictures.

Then a 9 months later I get a email asking if I still need assistance... Seriously fucking idiots working there, or at least "Lily" was....  Wanting me to send the waterblocks back so they can prove I actually have said waterblocks (because countless pictures and a receipt picture isnt enough).... Just send me the small washers Ill even pay jeeze... I just gave up and bought something similar from the hardware store.

I probably wont use their fittings on my next build either because of how tedious and back and fourth it was... 

Heres my 900D

12543147_176879912680876_1712587134_n.jp

Instagram vid: https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/257f2d0a5b62a558ff4a438e50eb2903/5A46172A/t50.2886-16/13263101_229729534077266_1254543847_n.mp4

Jeepers, GREAT hardware list and the finished build looks KILLER man!!!!!!  Gratz on finally completing your goals.  I built a computer earlier this year comparable to yours hardware-wise but mine looks like shit compared to that

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

19 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

Nice!

Im running bitspower fittings as well as gpu blocks, and petg hardline.

EK block on my mobo, and cpu. EK res's too (bought 2 only used one).

Ill never buy bitspower blocks again, 2 of the 3 blocks where missing the small washers to attach them, and only 1 block came with thermal paste (which I use something better than they send anyways).

Their CS is horrible emails going back and forth and they had no idea what I was missing even after sending them pictures.

Then a 9 months later I get a email asking if I still need assistance... Seriously fucking idiots working there, or at least "Lily" was....  Wanting me to send the waterblocks back so they can prove I actually have said waterblocks (because countless pictures and a receipt picture isnt enough).... Just send me the small washers Ill even pay jeeze... I just gave up and bought something similar from the hardware store.

I probably wont use their fittings on my next build either because of how tedious and back and fourth it was... 

Heres my 900D

12543147_176879912680876_1712587134_n.jp

Instagram vid: https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/257f2d0a5b62a558ff4a438e50eb2903/5A46172A/t50.2886-16/13263101_229729534077266_1254543847_n.mp4

I've come to the conclusion in the PC world that certain companys NEED to stay in their lane. Once they start stepping out there zone, they ruin their reputation. Bitspower has the most AMAZING fittings, the heaviest/sturdiest and reliable as hell. As for everything else? Yea not so much.I got the wrong ones from Amazon and had no issues. I try to stick with Amazon with most of the stuff or Newegg. Luckily I haven't had to call Bitspower. I never knew they made blocks, i'm such a huge EK nuthugger that i don't go anywhere near any blocks/radiators unless its from EK. Although, I wouldn't touch there fittings thats about it. Only thing I want to change about this build is switching reservoirs...Singularity Computers makes some gnarly looking ones. I almost tossed this case lol. I bought it 3 years ago thinking I would build on it but just sat forever. I'm so OCD about the inside of the case to a point where if i couldn't seperate my loops(GPU/CPU) I would literally just phoney out the 2nd reservoir. Luckily, after many holes drilled and a million dollars in fittings, it all worked out. You can plan a build all day long, but when you start bending those tubes half your ideas go out the window hahaha.

9 hours ago, Karkov said:

Jeepers, GREAT hardware list and the finished build looks KILLER man!!!!!!  Gratz on finally completing your goals.  I built a computer earlier this year comparable to yours hardware-wise but mine looks like shit compared to that

Thanks man! Much appreciated. Still stare at it for a solid 5 minutes before I go to bed, it's nice to get some positive input from others.

I was going to do dual loops in mine as well...

But when I figured it out it was pointless to do so... leaving it to be cosmetic reasons only, and sorry but thats a lot of cash to throw at something for no performance increase. LOL
1080ti sits low 50s degrees C under load on water, an i7-7820X is around 55 degrees C under high load when on water. So as long as your cards are first in the loop before the cpu there is no point in dual loops.
Under load gpu and cpu temps are so similar in most cases there is no real point in doing so really, unless you ran a single 120mm rad for the cpu alone which is all it really needs, but then it takes up additional space when you could of put a 240, 360, or 480 rad in that same spot.
The water flow takes heat away fast enough, and since the size of the loop is so large and you have so much water in it that its not really getting hot and only changing a few degrees from idle to load.

My water temp stays at 35 degrees Celsius. Idle or load, no difference, and all 13 of my fans are controlled by my water temp via the SMD TM-1 that I modified to read actual water temp (as in the sensor is submerged in water). 

On 12/28/2017 at 12:57 AM, audiofanaticz said:

I was going to do dual loops in mine as well...

But when I figured it out it was pointless to do so... leaving it to be cosmetic reasons only, and sorry but thats a lot of cash to throw at something for no performance increase. LOL
1080ti sits low 50s degrees C under load on water, an i7-7820X is around 55 degrees C under high load when on water. So as long as your cards are first in the loop before the cpu there is no point in dual loops.
Under load gpu and cpu temps are so similar in most cases there is no real point in doing so really, unless you ran a single 120mm rad for the cpu alone which is all it really needs, but then it takes up additional space when you could of put a 240, 360, or 480 rad in that same spot.
The water flow takes heat away fast enough, and since the size of the loop is so large and you have so much water in it that its not really getting hot and only changing a few degrees from idle to load.

My water temp stays at 35 degrees Celsius. Idle or load, no difference, and all 13 of my fans are controlled by my water temp via the SMD TM-1 that I modified to read actual water temp (as in the sensor is submerged in water). 

Yea the second loop is 97.9% cosmetic hahaha. If I had 3 gpu’s Then yea it’d be a weeee bit cooler separating them. I’ve been patiently waiting for the TM-1 to come back out so I can modifie that and I already got the vm-1. Think I’m going to place both of them on the cover plate I have that hides the drive cages.

Archived