22 minutes ago, boom50cal said:

171k on my f150.

131k on the V. cammed at 128k. having nothing but issues out of it now too, did everything not sloppy and i'm paying for it...

Everybody knows that once you open up a stock LS motor you let the magic out.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/7/2018 at 4:41 PM, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Everybody knows that once you open up a stock LS motor you let the magic out.

all the magic suck lol.

had a head gasket failure 1500 miles in. replaced it. broke an intake manifold bolt off in the head, fixed that and had a temporary vaccuum leak. replaced all the intake manifold bolts to solve that. have a random fucking oil leak. not enough to make a shit but theres a film on the oil pain. dropped an 02 sensor end of last week. have a spare so i'll have to swap them. trying to sort out the few day old laggy power until 3k rpm issue(pretty sure its from the o2 sensor fucking up last week).  have ABS codes and shit like crazy now so i can't turn off traction control(well it doesn't even come on now, ABS stays off too lol).

i can deal with the ABS and TC being off, since i turned them off. but the weird little motor issues, mainly the fucking oil leak dude, they drive me up the wall. we yanked the motor, cleaned it up, lapped the valves in, vatted parts and everything. we did shit right and still had issues out of it. ready to sell it and my pickup and the car and get a newer stock ass 2wd truck and slam it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived