Second Skin Audio

Recommendation for a new sub?

On 11/01/2018 at 8:47 PM, Calrider76 said:

Pride would be sick!!!! Wish I could get some but it would require me to serious change everything to run he power they deserve.

Maybe you can take a look at all their products, not only the big and powerful subs.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I have 2 or your choices in my rides...my massive audio torq 12s in my 1500 are very loud and extremely punchy.......but my Alpine type r 12s are just a bit cleaner

But the price difference between Alpine and massive audio is just hard to overlook at least where I live

On 1/12/2018 at 4:47 AM, Calrider76 said:

Pride would be sick!!!! Wish I could get some but it would require me to serious change everything to run he power they deserve.

same here!! I wanted to try 4 pride ST18's but finding the right amp is the problem!! its either 0.4 or 0.7 ohms, with 5krms per sub is quite hard to find one amp to power them all!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived