What's up guys. It's been about 4-5 years since I've been on this forum. Kinda went away from the car audio world and now I'm back with my new build. It is a regular cab 2014 GMC Sierra Z71 that I purchased brand new back in 2014. Before some flips out on why it's lowered, relax it's a RWD. It is currently on a 6/11 drop. I have DJM 4" control arms up front with a 2" Belltech spindle. The rear is the DJM flip kit with both a 2" lowering block and shackle. I upgraded the 4.2" in dash screen to the factory oem 8" touch screen. That's about it for audio. Truck had a chrome delete, grille change, custom headlight paint work, I also got a hold of some oem factory leather sleeves. 

**Trying to figure out how to upload pictures**

2000 Camaro SS

Pioneer DEH-P7200hd

Rockford Fosgate T1S652

Alpine PDX 4.100

DC Audio Level 3

Rockford Fosgate Punch P400.1

100% stock, only picture that exists of it.BRt8zCi.png

Lowered 4/7 with tint

mCbE5gO.png

All Terrain color matched grille

usWCFOB.png

Chrome delete, custom headlights and some 24s

1T6QFfS.png

Billet emblem with a brushed center with a white pinstripe and polished edge

tjp7Tyw.png

Sitting at a 6/11 with wheels powdercoated satin black 

dnfxNf1.png

Then this happened

fKkAjhV.png

Fender flares color matched sitting nice and low on 24s

SbudGxB.png

And this is how she currently sits on stock 20s powdercoated gloss black 

N9KUOz0.jpg

2000 Camaro SS

Pioneer DEH-P7200hd

Rockford Fosgate T1S652

Alpine PDX 4.100

DC Audio Level 3

Truck looks sick dude 

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

RWD? Wtf is that? Why buy a truck if it's not 4x4? I'm just messing with you bud. You started it haha. That is a beautiful truck. The color matching really really set it off. A lot of love went into that thing.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Truck looks great , why did u go back to stock 20’s did the 24’s ride like shit or rub? Either way it has a great stance

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

18 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

Truck looks sick dude 

Thanks man!

11 hours ago, Wishuponasub said:

RWD? Wtf is that? Why buy a truck if it's not 4x4? I'm just messing with you bud. You started it haha. That is a beautiful truck. The color matching really really set it off. A lot of love went into that thing.

LOL I get asked a lot why I lowered a Z71 and decided to state that since a lot of people think it's a 4x4.

7 hours ago, Tribe Called Bass said:

I absolute dislike the body style of the 14' single cabs....I would never buy one. BUT DAMN SON! Pony boy gon' changin' after seeing this 1f44d.png

LOL I wasn't a fan of them either until I saw them modified.

7 hours ago, 94caddy said:

very nice big transformation

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Ron36 said:

Truck looks great , why did u go back to stock 20’s did the 24’s ride like shit or rub? Either way it has a great stance

I still have the 24s. It's my daily and it as horrible of a ride despite the aggressive drop and small tire but I got over having no side wall lol. It was a night and day difference when I did the swap.

2000 Camaro SS

Pioneer DEH-P7200hd

Rockford Fosgate T1S652

Alpine PDX 4.100

DC Audio Level 3

Had these brackets fabbed up and installed a couple months ago along with these dual adjustable Viking shocks.

tVRw9OQ.png

Also ordered some coilovers for the front last month and I'm currently waiting on the brackets to install them up front. This is how it will look installed. 

ZTrSfQw.png

2000 Camaro SS

Pioneer DEH-P7200hd

Rockford Fosgate T1S652

Alpine PDX 4.100

DC Audio Level 3

Archived