Sundown Audio

** RCA's **

Nightmare9400

KnuKonceptz Krystal Kables are 22 gauge OFC core with a bunch of shielding.

SounDrive also makes good cables, although really high priced.

After repairing an RCA cable, I dont think I'll ever spend money on a complete set ever again.  Its too easy to cut the cable to the exact length you need and solder the connectors on.  

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/15/2018 at 9:10 AM, WalledSonic said:

After repairing an RCA cable, I dont think I'll ever spend money on a complete set ever again.  Its too easy to cut the cable to the exact length you need and solder the connectors on.  

i cried the day i crunched mine in my seat hinge (seats fold down) in my yukon thank fully they have so much insulation it still works

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Which ever ones you decide on, make sure you break them in first :rofl:

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

On 1/15/2018 at 10:10 AM, WalledSonic said:

I agree and its much easier for a install to just run a small hole in the area for the wire then a huge one for the RCA plug

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

Never tried, but i seen some complaints about the fitment of the Knu Krystal rcas. Another brand u can check out besides the one already mentioned is Stinger. If you like spending money, check out their 9000 series rcas, fkrs are beautiful. Cant go wrong with some SMD equipment either, specially for those prices. 

Archived