What Would You Pay For Sq?

Tub Asko

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A set of those Rainbow 3-ways got stolen from a shop round here... the thieves dropped one of the tweeters on the way out, it's now a paperweight in their office... don't think they ever recovered the rest of the set :(

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

blehhh chump change

lol... jk, I rather buy a house

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Thats weird, my old boss had those focals running off a mcintosh amp as well...only in a 4x4 chevy 2500 diesel lifted 10"....such a sick truck and amazing sounding speakers.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

I'm afraid my ears can't tell the difference from a $500 front stage and a $5000 front stage. :blink:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Thats just the tip of the iceberg guys.

I feel to get a very nice sound in-car prices should start around

deck 5-700

front highs 900

amp for highs 800

eq-x-over 600

sub 700

amp for woofer 700

sound dampening 1000

wire 1300

fabrication 1200

labor 1500

tuning 1000

That would be a start in my book.

Its just something you grow into or you dont. I dont think it is some weird thing.

Some people ride 10k quads around, some people go on trips to europe all the time, i just choose to spend my extra coin here.

sounds about how much ive paid. not exact but close.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived