Best 6.5 component Door speakers

frenziedcage

On 8/5/2019 at 7:37 PM, ToNasty said:

They suck. 

Regarding the B2 reference 3-ways, why do you say this? Are they really that bad?? I've been seriously considering pulling the trigger on a set of these but I want to hear all opinions. From everything I've heard their components are top notch for their price point. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

High end stuff from Italy. But people arent understanding you dont have to spend thousands of dollars on speakers to get what you want. Most people think more expensive is better

Gotcha. I must say (not brand boasting) but I really enjoy my Linear Power Drivers ... Just can’t make up my mind on which midrange drivers I want to run ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

44 minutes ago, Casparado said:

Regarding the B2 reference 3-ways, why do you say this? Are they really that bad?? I've been seriously considering pulling the trigger on a set of these but I want to hear all opinions. From everything I've heard their components are top notch for their price point. 

I messed with them some. They're horrible. People are only getting bonered  over them because whatever sky high car audio says is good, people will buy it

18 minutes ago, White Lightning said:

Gotcha. I must say (not brand boasting) but I really enjoy my Linear Power Drivers ... Just can’t make up my mind on which midrange drivers I want to run ...

Nothing wrong with those blues audio drivers.   I like them as well from years ago. But you're one I think that needs to step outside your little comfort zone and try something new 😂

7 minutes ago, Casparado said:

Is anyone still running MBQuart or Boston Acoustics? I loved he Bostons... used to have a set in my 325is decades ago.... but don't really see them around anymore.

There's very good stuff out now.  Time to get with 2019

30 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

Nothing wrong with those blues audio drivers.   I like them as well from years ago. But you're one I think that needs to step outside your little comfort zone and try something new " src="https://twemoji.maxcdn.com/2/72x72/1f602.png">

Major differences from the equipment built in the 90s compared what that make now ... just Saying 

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

15 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

There is I agree. But I'm not gonna use my kicker Stillwater 8s I have anymore :)

You do know that Kicker and Blues Car Audio was two complete separate companies ... correct ??

Archived