Sundown Audio

Thomas1994

Your sub wires should have a Plus and minus on them , use both outer plus and negative on the amp , pics of the sub wires could help , I don’t suppose u own a Fluke meter.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Even though there are 2 + and 2 -, they are connected internally, so think of it as 1 + and 1 - with 2 holes for each. But to tell you how to wire it, we would probably need pics of the wires that were pulled out and how it was set up. But generally, you will have dark (grey or black) wires which goes to the - terminal, and lighter/colorful (blue, orange, red) that go to the +. 

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Sadly the only picture I could get before I pulled it all trying to flip box again lol totally messed my back up!

I know he had all wires in the speaker terminals on the amp so 

I just need to figure out the jumpers or am I still off on wiring? Hate to have to drive 3hrs back to his house to get em hooked up again...

I pulled the wire out of box as well so hopefully wiring can look better since subs won't be in box now...

21544144_138570040277606_175158404832333

Green is power black ground , put the green in the plus side , use both plus sides it won’t matter and the same for the black , put both in the negative. Then sit back and let that shit pound.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived