components all around or just front

bigtinybob

rears can be used to enhance your front stage when installation is lacking in certain areas. just have to know how to tune. All can be different with vehicle application, Good Luck.

I have decent rear drivers in my Ford F150 supercrew (four door) and love them. they have no effect on my front stage and mostly used when people are in the rear seating area.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I second what white lightning said.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

• 1 month later...

I thought I would go with just a pair of 6.5" components in my sedan, with 50 watts CEA rms to each of the 4 speakers...and found that the sound picture was way way off and sounded very empty.  Run in network mode + a 12" 700 watt RMS sub the trunk.  It did not fulfill.

I added a pair of 5.25" components in back, woofers in the door down low and the tweeters on the rear deck....and using the crossovers for both component pairs.  This made a huge world of difference for listening in the driver seat. Infiniti i30.

If you have a pickup truck or some tiny sportscar, maybe a single pair of components would do OK...but if you have back seats, you should probably use good speakers back there too even if nobody is going to sit back there often.

(I have switched the front 6.5" to a much better set of 5.25" components in front.  Sounds fkn awesome now!)

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

Archived