Second Skin Audio

Build help needed.

Ash38

Hey guys, this may be a long post so please bare with me, I'm finally doing a reasonable Build, first time in a long time I will have some decent power, I've ordered a soundstream Ar1.8000D which I got at a reasonable price, being in Australia postage usually kills you or the local mark ups are crazy, I'll be running a fusion pp-sw120, only a single 12 but it should go ok for the moment, I'd like to build a ported enclosure and tune it to between 30-35hz, fusion reccomends a 41L tuned at 40 hz enclosure but it seems small or a sealed enclosure at 27L, I tried putting the parameters into winisd but couldn't make sense of it, I have a subaru wagon so space is no real issue, if anyone could help with a box design I'd be ever grateful, here's a link to the sub. Thanks guys

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/464089/Fusion-Pp-Sw120.html

Room too upgrade later, I'll end up going a 15 eventually, but for now this will do, I've gone from 2x12's to a 10 now up to a 12. But it's always been the amp letting the system down ever since I stuffed my clarion dpx11500 back in the day, but that's another story the still annoys me.

Archived