Apparently someone in my neighborhood is pissed at me.

That's some BS.  I would take the nails one night and toss it on his lawn.  Next time he steps on the grass to mow it he either gets an infection from a rusty nail or the blade of the mower will shoot the nails across the bottom of the mower taking off his toes.  But honestly, I would record proof if you can and show the cops.  Restraining order would be, well, in order.

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im a bit more mischievous about revenge... 

Put a political sticker on his car that he hates.  Is he pro life?  Put a pro-rights sticker on that bitch.  Is he a Hillary supporter?  Throw a Trump sticker on there.

Get some bags of asphalt and make some speed bumps at the front of his driveway.  He'll find out about them when he hits them in the morning.

Get creative.  Above all, be careful and set that camera up.  

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Walled, 

I can be vindictive trust me lol.  i have thought about removing the valve stems in his tires, or at least loosening them.  tossing the nails back in his driveway, and several things I cant mention nor have I even said them.  I have thought about them but thats all.   I might just start walking by his house everyday, with my hands in full view so he cant say shit to me but like tease him.  let him know I know its his ass.  let him make the comment to me.  like record video of me walking down his street and let him make contact with me. 

see I love texas its a one party state.  meaning I can record a video and not need his permission.  plus in public you dont need shit.  

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Playing games back does nothing but make the issue worse, and besides that two wrongs dont make a right.

Take the adult route, not the route a dipshit teenager would take.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

That's what I am doing,  I was just saying i could be a complete asshole back to him.  but my luck I would get in more trouble for retaliation.  so I called the cops yesterday and they came out.  I called this morning and the dispatch remembered me  and said that when I get home to call back and they will look more into it since it's happening daily. 

the officer that came by last night said since i don't just blast my shit all the time that I was in the good.  and plus there is no noise ordinance in my area either.  So I could if I wanted to and all the cops could do is just ask me to turn it down.  no ticket no nothing.  but thats not me.  Im not out to piss anyone off but this guy now.  

might make a comment to him that I love the nails.  its vague enough for him to incriminate himself   

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
DC audio 2.0k

dc_audio.jpg

Do you have any cameras?

2007 Ford Ranger

(ALL YET TO BE INSTALLED - DUE TO WORK SCHEDULES)

K&N Performance Air Intake

Massive Audio D2400 Mono Amplifier

2 Custom Built 8" Subwoofers in Ported Enclosure

Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In Dash Double Din DVD Player (Video Bypassed)

4 - Pioneer TS-A6886R 6" X 8"

2 - SMD Heavy Duty Single ANL Fuse Blocks

2- Stinger SPP1200 Dry Cell Batteries

JL AUDIO Interconnects

2/0 Gauge Big 3

ILL Customz 8 Spot Flat Lug Style Bolt Down Terminals

ILL Customz 1/0 to 4 Gauge Power / Ground Reducers

Factory Alternator

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2002 Cheverlot Monte Carlo SS - (Deceased)

2 - Rockford Fosgate Power 1501BD
1 - Rockford Fosgate Power 851x
Rockford Fosgate Power 6 1/2 Components
Rockford Fosgate Power 3 way 6x9
2 - JL Audio W7 13.5" Subwoofers (Sealed)
Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In - Dash DVD Player
Pioneer AVIC - U250 - Add-on GPS Navigation System
Audio Control 6XS 4 Way Crossover / Line Driver
Ohio Generator 200 Amp Alternator
3 - Stinger SPP1200 Batteries
1 - Optima D34/78 Battery

Costco got good security camera setups with night vision and motion detection, so u dont have to scan hours and hours of video to find a 10second incedent. I got the nightowl 8camera setup. Works perfect, just the mobile app gets weird sometimes, specially if the internet router goes off from a quick power outage or something. Just needs to be reset. 

Working on getting cameras setup this week.  (But no internet at the moment).  Hell I use HD antennas for tv.  

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
DC audio 2.0k

dc_audio.jpg

25 minutes ago, PC Principal said:

Aside from the already mentioned camera setup, I think you should send him a glitter bomb: https://www.ruindays.com/products/spring-loaded-glitter-bomb

That shit is so hard to clean up.

https://www.ruindays.com/products/spring-loaded-dick-bomb?gclid=CjwKCAiAksvTBRBFEiwADSBZfIV4wFY4kkX2noGwbwSUnEKkUxWorGMe7BjZFhiycN39KAIkXy-VQBoClhUQAvD_BwE

This is more suiting for the asshole. 

Archived