Apparently someone in my neighborhood is pissed at me.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

RF Power T1000 BDCP

RF Punch 400-4

2 P2D4 12's

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he struck again.  guess he takes the weekends off.  and i really dont beat in my neighborhood.  but people drive thru all the time and i guess he blames me for it all.  

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Sounds like he drops off presents on his way to work in the morning.  Probably early.  Time to wait in the dark of your front yard and catch his ass live.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

4 minutes ago, WalledSonic said:

Sounds like he drops off presents on his way to work in the morning.  Probably early.  Time to wait in the dark of your front yard and catch his ass live.

thats what I suggested last week. Why wait and potentially let him get away with it? Do what you can. 

Image result for better call saul garden hose

If youre really confident about who it is, neatly pack all the nails in a box or envelope and leave it on his doorstep.  

My boss told me a story, similar situation:

"My dad has obnoxiously bright Xmas lights at his house, and someone cut the light strand with scissors.  Well he knew who it probably was, the neighbor whose house was closest to the lights.  So he was talking to the guy casually and made a complaint about someone cutting his lights and followed with a comment that he installed a camera a few months back and was gonna hand it over to the police.  The neighbor came over the following day and confessed that he was the one who cut the lights and was sorry."

I doubt your neighbor has that level of decency, but returning the nails intact calmly is another good way of replying to him without saying a word.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

But should I hand them to him in like a ziplock bag directly (sealed boxes these days don't sound like a good idea) especially a box filled with nails.  lol.  Or just place them in a bag and on his doorstep when hes not around.   Maybe with a kind note that says,   "If you are going to be a smartass , have have to be smart first.  Otherwise you are simply just an ass."

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
DC audio 2.0k

dc_audio.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well since I put up the camera on the house the nails have stopped showing up.  So thinking about taking it down and moving it to see if they show back up.  

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
DC audio 2.0k

dc_audio.jpg

Archived