Apparently someone in my neighborhood is pissed at me.

So for the last couple days I have been finding brand new roofing nails in my driveway eversince i got my amp back and installed.  going to be getting some cameras put up on my house in the next week or so.  I have an idea of who it is but I have no proof off it yet.  

but if someone is doing it on purpose what can I legally do to them once I find out for sure who it is.  

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

14 minutes ago, 77-AUDIO said:

So for the last couple days I have been finding brand new roofing nails in my driveway eversince i got my amp back and installed.  going to be getting some cameras put up on my house in the next week or so.  I have an idea of who it is but I have no proof off it yet.  

but if someone is doing it on purpose what can I legally do to them once I find out for sure who it is.  

Probably all you can do is show the police the video footage. Let them give you options. What would judge Judy say lol

44 minutes ago, 77-AUDIO said:

camp out overnight and wait for the fucker. 

Are you just letting the bass slam in your dirveway or what?

legally all you could really do is take proof to the pilice and file a restraining order.

or take them to civil court if they cause any actual damage.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

not letting it slam in the driveway, but he lives at the entrance of the neighborhood just like me, and thinks that everyone that comes beating thru the entrance is me I guess.  He has shown me I was number 1 several times and has even mentioned to me that he has done shit like this before.  But its my word against his.  I do have a gopro hero original with a 32gb sd card.  what setting would I need to set it to so I can record over night.

Planning on getting cameras in the next few weeks, have a wedding to plan. getting married in april.  

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
DC audio 2.0k

dc_audio.jpg

Wal-Mart trail cameras are good, have built in IR, are camo for concealment normally, and they are cheap battery powered options

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

As a fellow Texan I will say the camera's will help you as far as evidence for Officers.

At best you might be able to get a charge of Criminal Mischief. As far as a restraining order it probably won't do much for you. Being that you guys live so close he would still have access to the roadway. He could still throw nails on your driveway from the roadway.

No help for you on the GoPro. Never used one for that long.

Electrify your driveway?

Seriously though. This is going to be difficult to prove, stop, and take any action against. Do you have a HOA? Why do you suspect someone is putting nails in your driveway - what do they have against you? And don't say nothing because no one does shit like that for their own personal entertainment

SnowDrifter, 

I used to burp and demo for just about 1 to 2 mins several years ago,  but when I do an install I test and tune for maybe 5 mins or so then I go to an open parking lot and do the final tuning and adjusting.  He lives at the front of the neighbor just like me. Him to the right at the first intersection, and me to the left and around the corner.  We are about 100 yards apart maybe a little further but not much.  He has threatened me several times and also told me he has done shit like this before to other people.  and since we live near the entrance of the neighborhood I here cars with systems coming thru at all hours.  But apparently he must think its only me doing it.  I actually turn it down when I pull in.  

MrBall, 

he honestly has no reason to be on my street.  He can exit the neighborhood  and not pass my house, (he lives closer to the entrance than I do) and even when I exit the neighborhood i don't pass in front of his house.) I can see his house from the corner where I turn left to go to my house.  

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
DC audio 2.0k

dc_audio.jpg

Archived