hot sauce

CstrokerV

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can hear your body in the back round , I’ve learned when u get the hiccups from eating something hot , that means that shit was hot. I love anything spicy.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Lmfao.

Yeah they for aure arent as bad as everyone makes them out to be, the pain goes away in 10 minutes tops for me.

But i eat stuff like this on the regular.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

10 hours ago, Ron36 said:

I can hear your body in the back round , I’ve learned when u get the hiccups from eating something hot , that means that shit was hot. I love anything spicy.

Oddly enough i can eat ghost peppers, reapers, scorpins, pretty much all the crazy hot stuff and not get them, but damn jalapenos get me every time.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Can't stand hot/spicy foods, i run like a little girl away from them.

I don't even really like buffalo wings as an example of my tolerance.

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Nice going! I'm not into spicy food but I tried a tiny crumb of Carolina Reaper and it killed me. I'm only into giving them to others to see their reaction. My dad can eat a whole Carolina Reaper with food but he's got a lot of training. I tried growing them and had little success (only 2 peppers lol).

If that's not hot enough for you maybe you should try this:

HH-158-700x700.jpg

That's 3 times hotter than Carolina Reaper, over 5 million Scoville!

The hot sauce game is real ,we could start a whole thread with just pics of hot sauce bottles or names. Lol

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived