hot sauce

CstrokerV

3 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

@alex912005, whats your method of administration?  Do you just take a bite for kicks or do you use them to make something (a dish/side/etc)?

I occasionally use jalepenos, serranos, and habaneros for salsa, but thats about it.  We used to coat habaneros in bbq sauce and grill em so we could eat them whole, but we stopped that shit a few years ago lol

Honestly, I rarely eat these. Sometimes I take a bite for kicks but I've never eaten a whole one. I mostly grow them for friends and family. I love seeing people's reaction to these. That's kinda half the reason I'm into car audio too.

28 minutes ago, PC Principal said:

That sounds awesome but you would have some serious "ring of fire" going on the next day. Have to keep your toilet paper in the freezer. 

I've heard that but I think it's a myth. Never had any toilet problems after eating some. I don't think your ass can feel the capsaicin in these. You don't have taste buds in there. That would suck though.

These are growing outside my apartment building. I check on them everyday. One day I noticed one was missing (the empty stem was still attached to the plant). I bet the guy that took it had a big surprise lol. But I don't mind.

Not a myth but everyone is different, LOL

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived