Second Skin Audio

Glue cracking at former/spider

BMS

How do you know the subs didn't reach full excursion? 

CA glue on the triple joint rink will crack for a couple reasons (a lot of manufactures have moved away from CA glue now days and using an adhesive thats not prone to doing this).
1: Glue cracks is due to the glue bead being thicker and travelling out farther on to the spider rolls, over time as the spider loosens up and starts to move where the glue is at causing it to crack.
2: The CA glue was sprayed to heavily with activator/accelerator and caused the CA glue to rapidly cure causing it to become brittle and doing so its strength is compromised.

3: The CA glue was put on too thick in 1 huge heavy bead and hit with activator at once, instead of multiple smaller beads being sprayed with activator making the joint stronger.

4: This could be multiple reasons but I will put them together as one issue being cone control; such as the subwoofer unloading due to playing to far below box tuning, subwoofer being over powered, subwoofer enclosure being too big, too much port area, power compression, or multiples of these reasons combined.

You are blowing off dust caps as well?
There are typically only a couple reasons for caps to be blowing off.
1: A poor bond to the cone as in if the lip of the dust caps where not sanded to give a better adhesion for the glue, and or not weighted down while the glue dried.
2: Cone flexing or warping when the woofer is played over excursion.

3: Some people will say CA glue being used on a dust cap will cause it to pop off too, but if the lip of the dust cap is sanded, and its weighted down while the glue cures there should be no real issue. I always used CA for dust caps and never had an issue and I've rebuilt a lot of subs.

With so little info being provided on this install its as if your pissing into the wind because all we know is you got 16krms on 6 subs and that the glue is black..... Just as an FYI most subs, and speakers in general are built using black adhesives, the color is irrelevant. 
So are these 6 600wrms subs? Are they 1200wrms subs? Are they 2500wrms subs? What are the woofers specs? How many layers of spiders are being used? What are the box specs? 
You are not even supplying even the most basic information.

As Kyle said, those little chunks are nothing to really worry about and will happen. It is very common more so than not when using CA glue for triple joints.

To me it looks like the triple joint was built up in several layers as it should be and not 1 thick layer, and only the outer layer that is down the former farther chipped a little glue off.

Archived