2010 Caliber "Dirty Deeds" (Rebuild starts pg.13)

3 minutes ago, Wishuponasub said:

Of course. Get the call that my daughter is going to have an emergency C section today. Leave work and rear end somebody. Not terrible but not good either. Box rolled over and hit the front seats, 3800 is hanging off of it. I didn't really survey All the damage but I will later. 

Good news is I'm about to be a grandpaw lol.

Man, sorry to hear about the accident! I hope not to much damage is done to the vehicle or system.

Congrats on the newest family addition.

49 minutes ago, Wishuponasub said:

Thanks @bcbrassard.

8 lbs 11.7 ounces. Big baby girl.

Fuck the car. I'll fix that shit later.

Right on man, congrats again, healthy baby!!!

Ya it's just a  car! 

Congrats on the grand baby.

Sorry to hear about the car, bro, how bad is it?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I don't think it's too bad. The car stalled when I hit them and died but fired right back up and drove. The hospital is right around the corner from where it happened. I just drove here and haven't messed with it since. The outside doesn't look bad at all. The check engine light was on after though. I was planning on checking it out this weekend.

Hey @Broke_Audio_Addict I know you have the SRT and I only have the SXT but do you know if there are any coolers(transmission/oil) behind the bumper? Idk if the car has any but I know some do.....

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Ive worked on hundreds of calibers but ive never reslly payed attention, sorry, lol.

Id assume they are like most other cars though and the trans cooler is built into the radiator.

Mine is a 6 speed manual so no trans cooler for me.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

0407181147.jpg

0407181148a.jpg

I think everything is good. I drove the car home last night with no issues but I'm going to check all the wiring before I fire I fire up the audio.

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Holy fuck, man, youre lucky that enclosure didnt take you out.

Always always always secure everything really well, if you don't they become potential instruments of death in a crash.

Yeah you guys are right. I'll figure out how to secure it. I barely (well in the scheme of things) hit the guy and this heavy ass box became a projectile instantly. I've gone over everything and have it playing again.

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Archived