2010 Caliber "Dirty Deeds" (Rebuild starts pg.13)

Alright so I still have a few miscellaneous items rolling in. I think I should be purchasing the final piece of the puzzle Monday. Well except for the enclosure stuff. Alright so I got some Knu Rcas to go from the distribution block to the amps and also one for from the radio to the LC1. Last build I ended up rolling up a 6ft SMD rca to go there instead of buying another so I am remedying that situation this go around even though nobody but me knows about it lol. Also got a Jim's Machineworx 4 amp amp rack. This thing is pretty sweet.

TvTWDbo.jpg

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just arrived. 200 ft of EB Flex 2/0. Bottom picture is sky high 1/0 on the right and the 2/0 on the left. The 2/0 looks a little larger to me but it could just be my mind playing tricks since I just bought it lol. Still have more goodies rolling in.....

iEvZKjY.jpg

9AMLDNf.jpg

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

I’m tuned in for sure. 

That sky high does seem a tad smaller than the EB flex but it’s hard to judge diameter without grabbing measurements. 

I’m more curious the difference in voltage drop between the two cables but eh that’s another topic

2 hours ago, Joshdashef said:

I’m tuned in for sure. 

That sky high does seem a tad smaller than the EB flex but it’s hard to judge diameter without grabbing measurements. 

I’m more curious the difference in voltage drop between the two cables but eh that’s another topic

Yeah I'm not too sure on that one bud. I know people have been using this stuff for a long time So I figured I would give it a shot.

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Well my CES regulator came in. The customer service Jonathan Patrick provides is ridiculous. When the man tells you to grab a transpo from somewhere else because it's cheaper it just blows my mind. The transpo is like 80 and theirs is 150 but the CES one is 2 channel and has a voltmeter and is a quality piece. I told him I was spending the extra coin with him just because he was such a stand up guy for telling me about the transpo. I'm happy I did.

Az19vwv.jpg

h9CGDhn.jpg

19sjl9p.jpg

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Archived