2010 Caliber "Dirty Deeds" (Rebuild starts pg.13)

Alright finally the day has come to start on this thing. I'm gonna start with talking about the name. My buddy that passed funeral was today. He was the one friend That when I would show YouTube videos to and talk about what I was gonna do didn't think it was "stupid" or "retarded". He actually thought it was cool and would always ask when he was gonna get to see my windshield doin the wave lol. He was one of a kind and a great dude. My nickname for him was Dirty Deeds (yes the AC/DC song). It fit him very well. So no matter what I was starting this build and log on the day of his funeral. This will be my little memorial and the way I keep him with me.

By the way, this is not meant to be sad at all. Death is a part of life and we all know that. This is just my way of coping and keeping his memory alive.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So on to the build :

CES 270 amp alt

K2 73 AH lith/ with possible XS upfront

4 FI X 10s

Ampere Audio 3800.1

2 Ampere 75.4

Nendo door speaker w FT1s

80 PRS

Anything else I decide to throw in this POS

Also this car I bought to throw a ton of miles on driving back and forth to work. It is not a show car and never will be. This is just for me to play with. I will get it metered so I don't sound like camshairtricks but I will not be competing with THIS SETUP.

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Right on man, sorry for loss of your friend. I am sure he would like what you are doing. Post pics when you can, sounds like a good equipment list. Tuned in for you tribute build.

Sometimes its better to “celebrate his life” than to “mourn his death”. Rock on

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

So today I just wanted to get started so I went to Home Depot and bought a few things.

Just a pic of the car. I already had the headliner down before I remembered to take a pic.

0209181318b.jpg

Here's one with the headliner out

0209181318a.jpg

Hopefully you can see but I PL 3x all the seams

0209181318.jpg

Ehhh that pic sucks. Well as I said I just wanted to make sure I got started today. I'm fixing to get ready and go to my Dads for his birthday. So this is how she will sit till tomorrow. Second skin treatment tomorrow :)

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Sorry for your loss, bro.

I'll be tuned in for this build, i have a caliber I'll be putting a system in(finally) once it warms up here.

Were you able to actually get the headliner out of the car?

i want to wrap mine in black suede but ive been told you have to take the windshield out of the car in order to get the headliner out.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

1 hour ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Sorry for your loss, bro.

I'll be tuned in for this build, i have a caliber I'll be putting a system in(finally) once it warms up here.

Were you able to actually get the headliner out of the car?

i want to wrap mine in black suede but ive been told you have to take the windshield out of the car in order to get the headliner out.

No broke I wasn't actually able to pull it out. I was hoping it would slide out the back but it wouldn't come out. Pain in the ass to be honest.

Thank you everyone for the sentiments.

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Damn, that sucks.

Guess it'll have to wait till i go forward with the plans i have for the roof.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived