2010 Caliber "Dirty Deeds" (Rebuild starts pg.13)

7 hours ago, Wishuponasub said:

Yeah while I'm driving (which is 90% of the time music is playing) it's rare that I see 13.7 on the VM1 at the back battery. I'm usually 14.3 to 14.6 full tilt.

As I was driving to work just now I saw that I set the gains with the eq on natural instead of flat. I'll have to redo everything when I'm off again and see where that leaves me.

Thank you for helping by the way.

Ya flat is where you want it. Might make a little difference, depends on any boosting on nature setting. Cutting is ok boosting a lot is not.

My pleasure to pass on what little knowledge i have learned here.

You never posted a pic of damage to the vehicle, and definitely need to make a vid with those subs slamming!

I will. There really isn't much damage on the front end but I'll snap some pics tomorrow. I'll try to get a vid of it playing on Tuesday. I try not to play it in my yard due to neighbors and such.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

1 hour ago, Wishuponasub said:

I will. There really isn't much damage on the front end but I'll snap some pics tomorrow. I'll try to get a vid of it playing on Tuesday. I try not to play it in my yard due to neighbors and such.

Sounds good, never bump where you live. Thats how shit gets stolen. Keep my car in the garage at all times when home.

On 4/15/2018 at 1:10 AM, bcbrassard said:

Sounds good, never bump where you live. Thats how shit gets stolen. Keep my car in the garage at all times when home.

I ended up working an 18 Monday night and slept it off yesterday. Hopefully Thursday I'll get some pics and vid up.

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Alright guys and gals please cut me some slack. These are the 1st videos I've made. The one on the outside of the car I couldn't even see my screen in the sun but here ya go. That being said I'm putting them up for sale. I wanna go a different direction. Slower, nicer, louder. I don't care how long it takes but I'm going to build something I like.

I deleted the one on the outside of the car. I videod my license plate. Ya big dummy.

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

• 4 weeks later...

Welp they didn't sell and I'm okay with that. I got used to it So quick that I'm able to see that I Will get way too deep way to quick in this addiction. So I'm keeping them and gonna bang on. I may eventually do something different but not right now. I have had some issues with the setup and am gonna be taking it out to address them. I see now that I could have ran some wire different and the mounting screws for the 3800 broke. Anyways just gonna get it right.

So I have a question. My back hatch...... It's taking a beating. Constantly doing the wave lol. I never deadened it and knew I would have to buy this is what I'm wondering. I'm thinking of just filling the hatch with foam. The right way, sealing it off and filling it completely so it creates pressure. Would I need to put some damplifier on it before I did this or is that just a waste?

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

• 7 months later...

So........ The AA 3800.1 is dead. User error.  So The rebuild is on...... Right after I get my income tax lol. This time I will post more and better pictures. I wasn't exactly proud of how I had everything setup last time but this time it will be a slow build with an ending that I'm happy with. Stay tuned....

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Archived