Sonic Electronix

Hello folks I'm looking for opinions on what is a good amp for one SA-10 2ohm Sub I was looking into getting a SAE1000D wired to 1ohm and I still would if need be but was wondering what the alternative was for something that cost less than 400 bucks.  I know amazon has it for 314 that's cool but hypothetically if You where to use a different amp for this sub what would it be and at what price point? Also if I do go with an SAE1000D would I need to upgrade my battery and or Alt is it too much for this single Sub?     Thanks for the help! 

Tons of amps that put out 1k @ 1 ohm. Find  one that suite's your budget. The SAE would be a good match for that sub IMO. What type of vehicle and whats the stock alt put out now? Big 3 would help and always a better battery. Even a walmart AGM is better than stock if thats what you have now. Do you have a mids & highs amp also?

3 hours ago, bcbrassard said:

Tons of amps that put out 1k @ 1 ohm. Find  one that suite's your budget. The SAE would be a good match for that sub IMO. What type of vehicle and whats the stock alt put out now? Big 3 would help and always a better battery. Even a walmart AGM is better than stock if thats what you have now. Do you have a mids & highs amp also?

2017 Silverado crew cab.  I think the stock alt is 150 or 160 not sure I'm deployed right now and the wife doesn't know how to get that info.  from what I found on the net its round that much.  Yes its a stock battery....No mids and highs amp.  

Have u looked at the rockford 1200.1 prime? Nice amp. Does over rated. Pretty efficient. And can be had for around 200 on ebay.

Nvm. Looks like they went up for some reason. 300 now.

Archived