Poll: Alternator of choice?

Preferred Alternator of choice?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Concerning high output alternators of 300 amps or more, which is your brand of preference?

• Singer
    • Mechman
    • DC
    • US alternators
    • Iraggi
    • Ces
    • Ohio

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/17/18 at 06:05 AM

10 hours ago, MyNameIsNoob said:

Should I edit this? Not tryna start anything, but i would think as long as people dont bash or slander, everyones opinion should be respected?

Mmmhmmm. See how long that lasted? Dude just wants to start shit. Nice thread dude 

1 hour ago, Kyblack76 said:

Mmmhmmm. See how long that lasted? Dude just wants to start shit. Nice thread dude 

Are you referring to me tryna start something or the ones who point fingers? I assume, since its not my style to embrace drama, we are talking ab the ones who get a kick out of it.

Im simply tryna learn. Hopefully people are mature enough to keep their feelings in check.

singeralt-1.jpg

singeralt-2.jpg

singeralt-3.jpg

The only issue my Camry has with it is that my idled RPM (when I'm sitting in a parking lot on lunch break) doesn't hit the Singer Alt's minimum RPM breakpoint so it doesn't charge anything (I think). So, I pretty much can't bump my music unless I'm driving or have my foot on the gas pedal. My voltage stays pretty much above 13V's when in motion though.

Wish I could do Dual Singer Alts in my 99' Camry but all the Mechanic shops in Oregon I've talked to don't know how to make it happen.

P.S. I've had this Singer Alt (I think it was 200A @ 2K RPM) in my Camry since 2012 and it's still running good :)

Quality stuff!

Here's a video of my voltage with the Stinger Volt meter at ~2k RPM:

I think I'm clipping on some notes of these two songs ~.~.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived