Poll: Alternator of choice?

Preferred Alternator of choice?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Concerning high output alternators of 300 amps or more, which is your brand of preference?

• Singer
    • Mechman
    • DC
    • US alternators
    • Iraggi
    • Ces
    • Ohio

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/17/18 at 06:05 AM

Concerning high output alternators of 300 amps or more, which of these would you prefer.

I would add more options, but i dont know of too many others off the top of my head... Feel free to share your opinions or experience w other brands!

lmfao iraggi... really?

Opinionated versus thread without any valuable input of manufacture methods, parts used, customer support, etc.  Cant wait to see this turn into a FB thread.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

PM sent.
OP, what about CES, Ohio Gen, etc?  Theres quite a few other alt vendors out there with far better customer satisfaction.  I think EXO is the last person still running Iraggi lol.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

1 hour ago, WalledSonic said:

lmfao iraggi... really?

Opinionated versus thread without any valuable input of manufacture methods, parts used, customer support, etc.  Cant wait to see this turn into a FB thread.

That bad huh lol... like the name says Iamnoob. Tryna learn, so im all ears!

23 minutes ago, Wishuponasub said:

This will be banned. Its against the rules. Mechman is a partner here so I will go with that but everything in your poll minus Irragi are top notch.

Should I edit this? Not tryna start anything, but i would think as long as people dont bash or slander, everyones opinion should be respected?

yeah its a good thing we don't rate customer service .. two of em on the list make me leery. One hasn't responded to any questions i have asked. And another doesn't seem like he wants to give any info out. Just that i shouldn't worry and ill be fine. 

I wish product wasn't so wrapped up in this nasty stench of everyone just wants a cut. What happened to actual customer service and knowledge of product ?

1 hour ago, DzNuttzOnYaChin said:

yeah its a good thing we don't rate customer service .. two of em on the list make me leery. One hasn't responded to any questions i have asked. And another doesn't seem like he wants to give any info out. Just that i shouldn't worry and ill be fine. 

I wish product wasn't so wrapped up in this nasty stench of everyone just wants a cut. What happened to actual customer service and knowledge of product ?

There's two on the list, I've called at 2am, 4am, for support. One not even on the alts we run. No idea what the hell your talking about "A cut"  . Maybe you have a odd ball rig. HEY LETS MAKE A ALT FOR 2 PEOPLE THAT ONE THE ONE CAR, not how it works. 

See why these threads don't work? You always have ... that one guy. Welcome to the forum one guy

Archived