Sonic Electronix

Just got Russ’s set a few months ago but havent gone thru all of it. 

Decaf got to pack 40.

Seen someone mention djdb but havent DL’d that yet so let us know what you find. 

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

DJSNT has pack 10 out. I listend to Decaf, DJSNT, DJDB (DJ Dirty Bass), Got160s and starting to get into DJ Russticals now.   Someone had a google drive link that had a TON of shit..I been looking for DJ Unk - Turn Down (rebassed and slowed...the slowed version was down to 26hz if I remember) I cant find it anymore...and my dumb ass deleted it from my USB drive a while back ?

Also, I think EXO linked his onedrive full of bass tracks in one of his videos...good luck finding it ?

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

2 hours ago, PaCiFiKbAllA said:

DJSNT has pack 10 out. I listend to Decaf, DJSNT, DJDB (DJ Dirty Bass), Got160s and starting to get into DJ Russticals now.   Someone had a google drive link that had a TON of shit..I been looking for DJ Unk - Turn Down (rebassed and slowed...the slowed version was down to 26hz if I remember) I cant find it anymore...and my dumb ass deleted it from my USB drive a while back 1f62d.png

Also, I think EXO linked his onedrive full of bass tracks in one of his videos...good luck finding it 1f606.png

dj unk has a track called "turn down"???

i have i think 5 tracks named "turn down" all rebassed, and all from different artists, but none from dj unk. if u can double check who the artist is, or maybe even the track name, i may have a link for u

On 3/3/2018 at 10:11 AM, SanDiegoSlapper said:

dj unk has a track called "turn down"???

i have i think 5 tracks named "turn down" all rebassed, and all from different artists, but none from dj unk. if u can double check who the artist is, or maybe even the track name, i may have a link for u

Hey bro, u think u can link me those? Or PM me.  I been trying to backtrack and find my files but can’t find them anywhere.  Thanks man.

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Archived