Air Ride Technologies 2007 Lincoln Mark LT

Hello everybody ?

First post in about 7 years..

I need help from you guys.. 

I have ran across this video, contacted the company asked if I could purchase the equipment in the video.. I was told "Unfortunately we do not offer anything for those models. We mainly specialize in the older musclecars." 

I commented on the video trying to reach out to the owner of the truck but the video is old.. 

Does anyone on the forum's run this system on a similar truck?? 

All advice appreciated..

Thanks everyone ??

Snapchat-952924504~3.jpg

1986 GMC Sonoma Chameleon paint lowered sitting on 20" Lexani rims with Pirelli's

Representing Team Sundown ~ AZ Chapter

Head Unit: Alpine iDA-X305S

Front Stage: (8) 7" AA Carbon Fibers (1) MTX TE 1004

Sub Stage: (2) 15" AA SMD (2) SAZ-3500D

Electrical: (1) XS Power D3400 (4) XS Power D3100 (1) DC Power 320Amp Alt

Scores: 152.6 @Kick. 152.0 @Headrest. 151.2 @Windshield.

Raised by Detroit, Livin' with Phoenix!

I wish this subforum had more traffic! Fucking love me some bagged rigs

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

2 minutes ago, WalledSonic said:

I wish this subforum had more traffic! Fucking love me some bagged rigs

slowly but surely, ive got Iceboxx designing me some bags for an 88 volvo wagon.  hes super excited about it (i am too, just slow progress on it getting him all the stuff he needs with michigan winter)

I wish we had more bagged rides here too!  I bet he'd make you something for the sonic!  

Man, my poor sonic is overloaded haha. With a unibody car, the bag support structure gets iffy.

i’d like to get a GMT400 before the end of the year and get a kit that i can weld in place myself. Would like to lay frame, not rocker tho. 

I wanna get better with welding but i need a big project so i can get some practice time in

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

3 minutes ago, WalledSonic said:

Man, my poor sonic is overloaded haha. With a unibody car, the bag support structure gets iffy.

i’d like to get a GMT400 before the end of the year and get a kit that i can weld in place myself. Would like to lay frame, not rocker tho. 

I wanna get better with welding but i need a big project so i can get some practice time in

broseph, Lorenzo is THE MAN when it comes to all this stuff.  he personally handles all of Rutledge Wood's builds, had his own booth at sema, etc.  He's super attentive to literally everything, plus he responds at all hours of the day.  he loves his work and loves helping people reach their goals.  Seriously, hit him up, bring up your structural issues, i bet he either already has a solution,  has a plan, or can put them to rest in minutes.  just slide up in his DM's on instagram, he'll get with you pretty quick

Andrew Cameron of Air Dynamics Suspension in Austin, TX could help you out. He answered a TON of questions for me regarding possibly setting me up an air ride kit that could be used on my CTSV. SUPER helpful and nice guy. and does some badass work.

IMO hard to beat any of the shops in texas. nFamus, Air Dynamics, ekstensive. Hell, Jake McKiddie with Fat Fabz in Oklahoma City could point you in the right direction too.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived