Any lithium experts please give opinion

So I was hoping someone who knows what to look for in a lithium battery can have a look at these and let  me know what you think. Trying to find some options in Australia to save the hassle of shipping, i thought these could be a good option.

https://www.lfp.net.au/product-page/12-volt-20ah-engine-start?gclid=CjwKCAiAtorUBRBnEiwAfcp_Yz4kQaVyD3d5dUfXZK58xDg8l6J6hF9l-O3brE2lYLVxqeona7nDqRoCQ-oQAvD_BwE

Cheers

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

honestly, i dont think these would be a good choice.  the fact that their max discharge (burst) is 100 amps would dissuade me personally.  i think that these are made more for starting cars without dedicated batteries (ie. drag cars, track cars) than powering systems with a constant draw.

34 minutes ago, bmwking said:

honestly, i dont think these would be a good choice.  the fact that their max discharge (burst) is 100 amps would dissuade me personally.  i think that these are made more for starting cars without dedicated batteries (ie. drag cars, track cars) than powering systems with a constant draw.

5 minutes ago, Markous said:

10A recommended and 20A max charge current?

nope

Cool, I wasn't sure if for some reason lithium specs were interpreted  differently to AGM.  I guess that sorts that problem. Cheers

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Archived